0292 RetroB J4
Spec Level: RetroB
I built this bass for myself for a project but it is going nowhere so I am selling the bass.
It is mostly standard RetroB spec but with a couple of small changes. The bridge is a Hipshot A Type and the pickups are a RFB in the bridge and a OWSB in the neck. This is my own preference with the B Series pickups.
The East pre-amp I have had or a while and I have used it as a test unit so it is not new but is fully functioning.
The bass has seen very little use but I regard it as ex demo so it is at a much reduced price.
(As you can see the protective cover has not been taken of the control cavity cover.)
Due to the Rosewood fingerboard this is for sale in the UK and EU only.
- Top Wood: Figured Maple with Tobacco finish
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Stained satin Lacquer
- Neck Wood: 1 piece Birdseye Maple
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Scale: 34″
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Pickups: ACG OWSB in the neck and ACG RFB in the bridge
- Hardware: Hipshot A Type bridge 18mm spacing, Gotoh GB7 tuners, Dunlop Dual Design Straplocks, Hipshot String Tree
- Pre-amp: East 4K