0294 RetroB J5 NAMM 19
Spec Level: Custom
First bass ready for NAMM 18. As with last year the bass is for sale but will need to come back to the UK before it can be sold. This is due to the way I am bringing them into the USA. They are show samples which are not imported in to the USA on the understanding that they will leave the USA so are not for sale while at the show.
This is the first Custom Series RetroB with the addition of the ART Splated Maple top.
- Top Wood: Spalted Maple ART
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Body Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Neck Wood: 1 piece Birdseye Maple
- Finger Board: Acrylic Impregnated Birdseye Maple
- Scale: 34″
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Pickups: ACG FB Humbuckers
- Hardware: Hipshot B Type bridge 18mm spacing, Gotoh GB350 Resolite tuners, Dunlop Dual Design Straplocks, Hipshot String Tree. Luminlay side dots
- Pre-amp: East 4K